great gatsby (2013): leonardo dicaprio is rich and screams at people
wolf of wallstreet (2013): leonardo dicaprio is rich and screams at people
django unchained (2012): leonardo dicaprio is rich and screams at people
When you grow up as a girl, the world tells you the things that you are supposed to be: emotional, loving, beautiful, wanted. And then when you are those things, the world tells you they are inferior: illogical, weak, vain, empty.
I want to get drunk but it tastes disgusting so I won’t do that
Literally me now, when I’m 21, when I’m 80
teenage boys have such a pack mentality like if you get a group of them theyre like wtf flowers are so DUMB who needs pretty who needs GOOD SMELLS who needs anything we are strong men but if u catch one on his own you can have him in a daisy chain smelling roses in 10 minutes or less
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.